HOME >:)

HOME >:)

Saturday, December 20, 2014

2 My Precious Lady BugZ πŸžπŸžπŸ€

πŸ™‹I am hear LollliiiPopπŸŒœπŸŒ› do not fret I am always with you so never forget 🐝when you miss me I am missing you tooπŸ˜ͺ we have to be " Big Girls" & Bee BRAVE like we promised to okay! I love you & will always include you & your new baby sister bc I love her too like I LOVE you >:)  youre getting soooo big now wats a god mommiiiee to do!! Stop growing up your legs are soo long you'll be tall like your dad (your other dad... gigggllllzzzz). I hope you do not get any of their baddddd traits!! I wish I cud kiss you & squeezzzzz you both tite & whisper I love you in your ears in the middle of the night! A lil special Universe for alll of us to play you are welcome hear always you know the wayπŸŒ”⭐️☀️You are Z center of my worldπŸŒ€ you are forever my lil girl ⛅️
lumuvvvvvvvvvvvvvm,
🌟✨Amanda⚡️πŸ’«