HOME >:)

HOME >:)

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hiiii Granny >:) ILU Soooooooooo Much! Your 1st LA, Doris

Dear Granny
        Mooooooore than I cud evvvvvverrr expresss in written form is my GRATITUDE for your LOVE & Friendship during our time together here on Earth. Hearing your voice always makes me cry (im sorry) its js my world is always overrrrr whelming allll the time. I have neverrr ever had to pretend to be anyone else when i am with you n pahead , (which comes with quite a bit of candor), bc i share openly every detail with you (also bc you are brave n strong n full of courage n gentleness)  i can TRUST you with anything. Im sooo much like you & grandad no need to wonder why you are the only one in our whole family who understands how i interpret "things". I remember grandad saying to me when i had yet again dipped out of sight n fallen off the radar, "it is not when you call me that i worry it is when you dont call me that i worry :)  these are some of the most beautiful heart warming sincere life changing words i will evvvverrr hear from any one to this day, esp from someone i have such incredible amounts of love n regard for. ( I Love You Pa!) i HATE not being able to js be a normal grand kid like the rest but that fortunately or unfortunately depending on perception/knowledge/ understanding. has been my blessing.
I Love You Granny!
Mandy